发表于 2021-8-3 00:47:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
相传很久以前,王家村有个叫王小的人。他从外地学习了一种手艺,就是用野草和树枝造纸。可他没有漂泊技术,造出来的纸又乌又粗糙。人们都不愿意用。
他造了很多纸,可是卖不出去。仓库装满了,又往屋子里装。屋子也堆满了。再造就没地方放了,他很着急,但一点办法也没有。
他的老父亲看在眼里急在心里。他下决心,要想个办法帮儿子把纸卖出去。
这天老人终于有了主意。他找来儿子说:“明天咱们这么办……”

第二天早上,从王小家传出了噩耗,王小的父亲夜里得了疾病死了。
当人们赶到他家时,老人已被装进棺材了。人们帮王家把老人葬在村后的山坡上。
王小用车拉了一车纸,到父亲的坟头烧了起来。他连烧了三天。
第三天晚上,王小吃完晚饭正准备睡觉。突然听见有人喊:“王小!快出来,你爹回来了。”王小推开门说:“别瞎说。我爹已经死了……”他一抬头,见父亲站在院子里。他身后还跟了一群人。王小连忙迎上去问:“爹!您怎么活了?”他爹说:“儿子,这得亏你呀!你给我送去那么多钱,我花不了呀。我就上下打点,从十大阎罗到执事小鬼都打点到了。他们就让我回阳间来了。我怕你们害怕没敢直接回家。因为你赵大叔胆大,我就先去见他了。”王小说:“我也没给你送钱呀!”“你不是给我烧纸了吗?那到阴间就是钱阿。”
这事很快在十里八村传开了,而且越传越远。人们纷纷赶来王家买纸给老人上坟“送钱”。王小家的纸很快就卖光了。
Introduce:According to legend a long time ago, wang Jiacun has a person that calls Wang Xiao. He learned a kind of craft from the other place, use weed and branch papermaking namely. But he did not lead a wandering life technology, make the paper that come out black coarse. People is not willing to use. He made a lot of paper, but sell,do not go out. Storehouse is replete, install in past house again. House also stack. Give somebody a new lease on life did not have a place to put, he is very anxious, but a bit method also is done not have. His old father looks to be urgent in the eye in the heart. He is determined, want a method side son sell paper go out. This day of old person had an idea eventually. He looks for a son to say: "Tomorrow we so do …… " the following day in the morning, gave a sad news of the death from king little handed down from the older generations of the family, disease die in one's bed was gotten in father night of Wang Xiao. When people arrives him the home, the old person already was installed bier. People helps Wang Jia be old person bury on the hillside after the village. Wangxiao drew one car paper with the car, burned to father's grace mound rise. He burned 3 days repeatedly. The 3rd day night, wang Xiao eats dinner to preparing to sleep. Hear someone cries suddenly: "Wang Xiao! Fast come out, your dad came back. " Wang Xiaotui opens the door say: "Fasten talk rubbish. My dad had died …… " he looks up, see father stands in the courtyard. He still followed a flock of people after one's death. Wang Xiaolian is busy greet ask: "Dad! How are you vivid? " his father says: "Son, this must have a deficit you ah! You send so much money to me, I cannot be spent. I get ready with respect to fluctuation, arrive from 10 big Yama deacon is impish get ready. They let me answered this world to come. I am afraid that you fear to dare not come home directly. Because your Zhao Dashu is audacious, I see him first. " Wang Xiao says: "I also did not send money to you! " " are you to give me to burn paper? That arrives Acheron it is money A. " this thing is in very quickly get about of 10 lis of 8 villages, and Yue Chuanyue is far. People comes in succession Wang Jia buys paper to give an old person visit a grave to cherish the memory of the dead " send money " . Wang Xiaojia's paper sells light very quickly. </p>
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛:www.vcs6.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-9 02:26:06 | 显示全部楼层
这个必须支持一波,楼主威武
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-14 21:59:23 | 显示全部楼层
这个资源太给力了,正需要,谢谢楼主。
回复 支持 反对