中国黑防联盟

查看: 265|回复: 13

[短篇鬼故事] 吓唬人

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-2 23:01:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这是老六讲的。但是我怀疑其真实性,总觉得像是一个电影桥段。

老六上高中的时候,班上有个同学,特别喜欢恶作剧。高二学农,全班都住在郊区一个学农基地里。男生都想法设法晚上跳墙出去,没办法,天性嘛。

相比之下,老六是好孩子。根本没动过这个念头。不过喜欢恶作剧的甲,不会因此放过他。

终于一天晚上,老六受激不过,也跟着几个人爬墙出去。原定出去后的项目是是去镇上的小卖部买吃的。(学农基地,离镇子还有4,5里路)可是走着走着,老六和其他人就走散了。无奈的老六立刻决定,壮着胆子向回走。走不上一里,老六就觉得路旁的地里有东西。老六告诉自己,可千万别看。可是越这么想,越紧张。

老六终于没禁受住诱惑,用余光瞟了一眼。地里有白色的东西,飘来飘去。忽然,他好像发现老六在看它,不紧不慢地,向着老六飘过来了。

老六开始用鄙视刘翔的速度做直线运动。至于怎么翻过了墙,怎么上了楼,怎么回到了宿舍,因为这些过程过于流水行云,所以老六不记得了。等老六缓过神来,已经是他回到宿舍半个多小时以后了。老六需要安慰,于是向同学们讲起刚才的遭遇。奇怪的是,几乎他每说一句话,都会引来一阵爆笑。笑的最响的,是爱恶作剧的甲。

这场尴尬的局面,被老六的一句话结束了:“我看见地里有两片白雾,一片跟着一片追我。”没人笑了。

第二天。老六和甲都病倒了。医生诊断是外感风寒引起的发烧。自然,几天以后老六知道了,追他的一片白雾是甲和甲的白被单。另一片呢?没有答案。

老六在我们宿舍神气扬扬的讲了这个故事。最后他总结这个故事的中心思想是:“谁吓唬我都没好下场。”

我觉得老六现在干广告,真是入对行了。
Introduce:This is old 6 tell. But I suspect my authenticity, always feeling to resemble is bridge of a film paragraph. Old 6 go up high school when, there is a fellow student on the class, like a mischief particularly. Second year in high school learns farming, whole class stays in in the suburb to learn Nongjideli. Schoolboy idea tries to jump in the evening the wall goes out, do not have method, nature. Under photograph comparing, old 6 it is good child. Had not used this idea at all. Like mischievous nail nevertheless, won't let off him accordingly. Eventually a day night, old 6 suffer had not stimulated, also follow a few people to climb a wall. The project after going out surely formerly is it is to go to those who eat pressing down a small shop attached to a school that attend to buy. (learn farming base, from the town child still have 4, 5 lis of roads) but going, old 6 wandered away with someone else. Helpless old 6 decide immediately, strong courage to answer. Do not walk along on one li, there often is a thing in the 6 ground that feel wayside. Old 6 tell oneself, but must not look. But think so more, more nervous. Old 6 do not have bear to live eventually alluring, glanced sideways with Yu Guang. There is white thing in the ground, wave to wave. Suddenly, he seems to discover old 6 seeing it, incompact slow, side with old 6 wave. Old 6 begin to use the speed that distains Liu Xiang to do linear exercise. As to how had turned over a wall, how to get on a building, how to return a dormitory, because of these processes too running water rack, so old 6 did not remember. Etc old 6 delay cross a god to come, had been he returns a dormitory after half many hour. Old 6 need are comforted, say an a moment ago lot to classmates then. Strange is, almost he every say a word, can draw explode laugh. Those who laugh is the noisiest, it is the armour that loves a practical joke. This awkward situation, by old a word of 6 ended: "I see there are two Bai Wu in the ground, one follows to chase after me. " nobody laugh. The following day. Old 6 with armour be laid up. The doctor is diagnosed is the fever that chill of diseases caused by external factors causes. Natural, after a few days old 6 knew, a Bai Wu that chases after him is the white bed sheet of armour and armour. Another? Without the answer. Old 6 in our dormitory of perky complacently told this story. The clou that he sums up this story finally is: "I do not have whose gally good end. " I feel old 6 dry now advertisement, be to enter pair of travel really. </p>
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛:www.vcs6.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-29 18:05:34 | 显示全部楼层
哥顶的不是帖子,是寂寞!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-10 00:01:06 | 显示全部楼层
支持一下,希望楼主做的更好,加油
回复 支持 反对