切换到宽版

中国黑防联盟

查看: 326|回复: 10

[短篇鬼故事] 鸡鬼

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-2 22:25:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我知道广西那边有鸡鬼,但是我说的,和那根本不是一回事。

我一直想做个调查:多少人小时候被大公鸡欺负过?

我得承认,我这人手是比较贱的。小时候我姥爷家有一只大公鸡,威风凛凛。------我那时候年轻啊,年轻到还没那只大公鸡高。------我就一直想抓跟鸡的尾羽。然后呢?然后我就被它追的满院跑,而且被啄了好几口。

这时候我表哥回来了,他比我大9岁。看见我被啄的流血,当然得给我报仇。正巧,他回来是干活的。什么活呢?这不是我爸和几个姨夫都来了吗,姥爷让他回来杀只鸡。

表哥费了好大劲把大公鸡捉住,一刀下去,脑袋掉了。表哥放开手,无头的鸡一下窜起来,又追着我满院跑。当然了,应该是它自己乱跑,但是在我当时的想法里,就是来追我的。

表哥也傻了,好在这时候姥爷回来,一脚把鸡踢得飞出去,撞在墙上,落下来不动了。这时候看我哭得鼻涕眼泪,那叫一个惨,表哥也说不出来话。

事情就该这么过去了,没想到晚上表哥说起胡话来,全是关于那鸡的。闹腾了一夜,姥爷也没办法了,请来了村里退休的老道。

老道做法的过程就不说了。反正是最后拿着桃木剑围着表哥跳了半天。表哥安静下来。老爷这时候叫他去东屋,给我也压压魂。道士进屋,看见我正在啃偷来的鸡腿,很郁闷的说:“不用了。”

至今为止,表哥都拿我当没心没肺的典型。(ˇ_ˇ)
Introduce:I know Guangxi the ghost having chicken there, but I say, mixing is one and the same far from then. I want to make an investigation all the time: Does ∈ of Ai cease Song bake raw meat or fish of trade of lesson of  of sweat of Zou of ζ of  of Lian of Ji the Huaihe River hopes does alarm of  art sour pledge ∈ of P of copy of Qian Ranxia  bakes leech depends on cliff  Qian of naphthalene of Si of  of  of Γ of  of Xing Huihuai Lian? -----My that moment is young, young arrive to still do not have that only big cock tall. ------I want to pay the remaining part that follows chicken all the time feather. Next? Next I run with respect to the full courtyard that is chased after by it, and was pecked several. At that time my cousin came back, he is bigger than me 9 years old. The bloodshed that sees I am pecked, get me to revenge of course. Happen to, he comes back work. What is vivid? Is this my pa and a few the husband of one's maternal aunt came, lao father lets him come back to kill a chicken. The cousin expended very large interest big cock nab, one knife goes down, the head was dropped. The cousin unlocks a hand, acephalous chicken change rises, chasing after me again full courtyard runs. Of course, should be itself chaos runs, but in my idea at that time, will chase after me namely. The cousin is foolish also, at that time fortunately Lao as form of a address for an official or rich man come back, one foot kicks chicken so that fly off, bump on the wall, fell down to be not moved. See me cry at that time drivel tear, that calls miserable, the cousin also says not to come out word. Thing with respect to this so went, did not think of the cousin speaks of wild talk in the evening, it is completely about that chicken. Roistered overnight, lao father also does not have method, invited the emeritus Taoist priest in the village. The process of Taoist priest practice did not say. Taking peach backsword to jump a long time round the cousin finally just about instead. The cousin became quiet. Lord calls him to go at that time east house, also press to me control the lofty spirit of a nation. Taoism priest enters room, see I am gnawing the drumstick that comes secretly, very depressed say: "Need not. " up to now, the cousin takes me to should do not have a heart to do not have lobar model. (ˇ _ ˇ )</p>
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛:www.vcs6.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 13:15:55 | 显示全部楼层
这个是好东东,收藏备用
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-15 18:01:17 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,真不错
回复 支持 反对