中国黑防联盟

查看: 287|回复: 10

[短篇鬼故事] 死者的笑声

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-2 00:51:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
“你可以再重复一遍吗?”公证员问。
“当然。我可以重复三遍。”女人说。
公证员点了点头。
遗嘱:第一条,我的全部遗产由我的保姆温娟继承,包括房产、存款、金银首饰等;第二条,我的保姆温娟可以依据自己的意愿将我的遗产酌情分配给我的三个女儿;第三条,我的保姆温娟可以依据自己的意愿全权处理我的后事。
女人一字一顿,重复的既铿锵有力又柔情可人。
“你说,你只准备遵循第一条?”
“是的。”
“每一条都是遗嘱的组成部分。你不这样认为吗?”
“第二条、第三条我可以依据自己的意愿。我现在的意愿是,不执行第二条、第三条。”

“你可以把你刚才说的话再重复一遍吗?”
“当然!我可以重复三遍。”
女人依旧一字一顿,重复的既铿锵有力又柔情可人。
女人的声音很好听。好听的声音如同她的身体与姿色一样,丰腴着性感美丽。
“这就是你最终的意愿吗?”
“是的。这就是我最终的意愿。”
“你确定?”
“我确定。”
片刻。洁白着幽静的房间倏然暴发出一阵笑声。笑声苍老、沙哑。
女人的身子抽搐了一下。
那笑声是公证员从抽屉里摸出来的,刻录在一个光盘上。
“哈哈哈……我知道,温娟就是这样贪婪的人。她不会执行第二条、第三条。我要把我的遗产全部、公平地分配我的三个女儿。当然,温娟毕竟照顾了八年。我的金银首饰由温娟继承。此遗嘱为最终遗嘱。”
女人的身子抽搐得愈来愈剧烈了。
她看到了那个赤裸着的瘦骨伶丁的身体向她压过来。他那张黑洞一样的嘴巴有一种很浓烈的烟草和口臭味……为了这张遗嘱,她付出了一个女人的所有……
许久,女人喊了一声:
“这不公平!”
Introduce:"Are you OK again come again? " greffier asks. "Of course. I can repeat 3 times. " the wife says. Greffier nods. Will: The first, my all bequest accedes by my baby-sitter lukewarm beautiful, include headgear of house property, deposit, bullion to wait; The 2nd, my baby-sitter lukewarm beautiful is OK 3 daughters that allocate my bequest take into consideration the circumstances me according to his apiration; The 3rd, my baby-sitter lukewarm beautiful is OK a funeral affair that handles me according to me apiration full-fledged member. Woman one word one, reduplicative already clang strong tender feelings but person. "You say, do you prepare to abide by the first only? " " yes. " " each are testamentary component. Don't you think so? " " the 2nd, the 3rd I am OK the apiration according to oneself. My present apiration is, do not carry out the 2nd, the 3rd. " " if can you a moment ago say you again come again? " " of course! I can repeat 3 times. " woman as before one word, reduplicative already clang strong tender feelings but person. Feminine sound is very Orphean. Orphean sound the body as her and good looks are same, well-developed sex appeal is beautiful. "Is this your final apiration? " " yes. This is my final apiration. " " are you affirmatory? " " I am affirmatory. " a short while. White peaceful room swiftly breaks out like that give a laugh. Laugh is aged, raucous. Feminine body is convulsive. Greffier feels that laugh from the drawer, quarter collection is on a CD. "Hahaha I know …… , wen Juan is such cormorant. She won't carry out the 2nd, the 3rd. I want the bequest me 3 all, daughters that allocate me fairly. Of course, wen Juan took care of 8 years after all. My bullion headgear accedes by Wen Juan. This will is ultimate testament. " body tic of the woman is gotten more and more acuteness. The body that she saw the thin character actor of that bare move is fourth is pressed to her come over. The mouth like hole of his that Zhang Hei has a kind of very powerful tobacco and halitosis flavour …… to offer as a gift for this piece enjoin, she gave all …… for a long time of a woman, the woman cried: "This is inequitable! "This is inequitable!! </p>
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛:www.vcs6.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-5 17:41:37 | 显示全部楼层
不管你信不信,反正我是信了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-10 13:35:13 | 显示全部楼层
感谢发布原创作品,黑防联盟论坛因你更精彩!
回复 支持 反对