查看: 118|回复: 8

[短篇鬼故事] 说鬼之冤死鬼

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-29 21:53:50 | |阅读模式
半夜出门,有人拍你肩膀,千万莫回头!
张大汉家住城关镇,40多岁,此人勤劳,为人和气,爱开玩笑,就是有一个缺点特别好色,两口子在小区门口摆一烤鱼摊,生意兴隆。
农历4月初8,晚上突然变天,起了些风,感觉有些冷飕飕的,不到12点,客人陆陆续续走光了,两口子正准备收摊。
这时来一白衣女子,长发披肩。张大汉当时一激灵,莫非这就是自己的梦中情人,张大汉打发老婆先回去,自己招待玩这最后一位客人立马回家。
白衣女子要了一条烤鱼,一瓶啤酒,没夹几筷子,就叫张大汉过来买单。张大汉一脸堆笑,看着白衣女子,好白净的一张脸,好像白的过了头,一双水汪汪的眼睛,让人怜爱:“小姐,你看又没吃着什么,不要钱,不要钱!”“张大哥,你也是小本买卖,我怎么好意思呢?”张大汉心里一暖:“小姐,你咋个晓得我姓张?””这附近哪个不晓得卖烤鱼的张大哥哟!"说着,妩媚一笑,把50块钱塞在了张大汉的怀里。白衣女子接着说道:“今天,我心情不好,这么晚了,还要一个人回家···贩贰贝耸钡恼糯蠛涸缫鸦剂嘶ǔ眨钥亲姆煽臁!拔宜湍汔纾?
张大汉拦了辆出租车,轻声问道:“小姐,你家在哪里?”白衣女子又是宛然一笑:“张大哥,别叫我小姐了,好见外哟,我叫叶小倩,你就叫我小倩吧,家住公墓路。”“小倩,好名字!”张大汉有些神魂颠倒了,“去公墓路!”出租车司机回过头来,惊讶地看了张大汉一眼,小声嘟囔道:“今晚拉了个癫子!”张大汉有些莫名其妙:“司机兄弟,你在骂谁?”司机也有些不高兴:“大哥,你一上车,就自言自语,还说去公墓路,难道深更半夜还要去扫墓?”张大汉一愣,转过头看着这位叫叶小倩的白衣美女,叶小倩还是笑的那么温柔:“刚修的别墅,我家就在那里啊!”张大汉恍然大悟,自豪地对司机说:“我身边的美女住的是公墓旁的别墅区!”司机又看了一眼张大汉,觉得张大汉不像是个疯子,顿时惊慌起:“大哥你是不是碰到了什么不干净的东西?”张大汉觉得司机开玩笑过了头,也有些生气回了一句:“你才不干不净呢!”司机不在说话,面色凝重用手指了指后视镜,张大汉看了一下后视镜只看到了自己,却没看见身旁的叶小倩,转过头,叶小倩明明就在旁边坐着,自己又调整几次角度,还是看不到,脑袋里像放电影一样,快速的闪过,小倩,公墓,司机,突然大叫一声:“我要下车!”

车还未停稳,张大汉就冲了下来,把叶小倩给的50块钱扔给了司机,司机却把钱扔出窗外,还骂了一句:“还拿假钱骗老子!”一溜烟地开着车跑了。张大汉捡起钱一看,果然是假钱,还印着包拯的头像。凉风一吹,张大汉微微一笑,一下子都明白了,愤怒地骂道:“狗日的司机,装神弄鬼骗老子,害的老子不到地方就下了车,说钱是假的,明明是自己掉了包,不想找钱给老子!”“啪,啪!”张大汉的肩被人拍了两下,心里一惊,嘴却骂道:“哪个狗日的,大半夜给我开玩笑,想吓死我吗?”张大汉回过头,原来是叶小倩:“张大哥,别光顾骂人了,还有小妹在这里啊!":“哦,哦,没吓着你吧?”看到美女在身旁,张大汉气消了一大半,装起绅士来。张大汉还是感觉哪里不对劲,却又说不上来,借着微弱的路灯看着叶小倩的脸煞白煞白的,眼睛冰冷冰冷要穿透他的心好像换了一副模样,张大汉本能的后退了一步。这时只见叶小倩拿出一个瓶子,朝着张大汉喷了一下,张大汉顿时觉着香气扑鼻,心旷神怡:“什么东西?”“香水啊,去去刚才的晦气!”叶小倩挽起了张大汉的手,指着前面:“看,前面就是我家的别墅,我老公不在家,进去喝一杯,暖暖身子!”张大汉一看,不远处果然有一座金碧辉煌的别墅:“好,好,哈哈!”

一番巫山云雨过后,张大汉激动地,幸福地晕晕地睡着了。第二天鸡叫三遍过后,张大汉被一阵狗叫惊醒,透过蒙蒙的晨曦,这哪里是什么别墅,自己躺在一片坟地里,头上立着一块碑,叶小倩之墓,那碑上的相片就是昨晚的叶小倩,随着:“嗷”的一声惊叫,张大汉晕死了过去。
三天过后,新闻报道:据警方调查三年前一名涉嫌强(河蟹)奸杀(河蟹)人的嫌疑人突发心脏病经抢救无效于某墓地死亡。

Introduce:Go out in the middle of the night, somebody pats your shoulder, ten million not turns round! Magnify Chinese lives in the area just outside a city gate to press down, many years old 40, this person is laborious, humanness is amiable, facetious, have a drawback namely particularly randy, husband and wife places vendor's stand of one grilled fish in village doorway, the business is thriving. The traditional Chinese calendar at the beginning of April 8, abrupt in the evening change of weather, had some of wind, feel some chilly, less than at 12 o'clock, add of guest land add exposed his body, husband and wife is preparing to receive booth. Come at this moment woman of one white garment, grow hair amice. Magnify Chinese is stimulated at that time clever, is it possible that the lover in the dream that this is oneself, magnify Chinese dismisses wife goes back first, oneself are entertained play these last guest to come home immediately. White garment woman wanted a grilled fish, a bottle of beer, did not place a few chopsticks, call magnify Chinese to come over to buy sheet. One face caboodle laughs at magnify Chinese, look at white garment woman, a piece of very fair and clear face, seemed to cross a head in vain, a pair of eyes of bright, let a person fondly: "Young lady, you look what to eating again, do not want money, do not want money! " " magnify elder brother, you also are small buying and selling, I how Where is have the nerve? " warm in magnify Chinese heart: "Young lady, you how know I am surnamed piece? " " near this which do not know the magnify elder brother that sells grilled fish oh! "Saying, charm laughs, was in 50 Qian Sai in the bosom of magnify Chinese. White garment woman catchs say: "Today, my mood is bad, so late, even one individual ··· coming home peddles Mie of glutinous of angry of barium of two shellfish alarm to dry up agent of crow of reel silk from cocoons neighs ǔ blinks  key to kiss shank of  Mu fan! Unplug appropriate rapids Qi Shu? Magnify Chinese barred a taxi, light tone asks: "Young lady, where is your home? " white garment woman is as if laughs: "Magnify elder brother, do not call me the young lady, good regard sb as an outsider oh, I call Xie Xiaoqian, you call me small handsome, live in cemetery road. " " small handsome, good name! " magnify Chinese some mesmerized, "Go cemetery road! " the taxi driver has turned round to come, saw magnify Chinese surprisingly, grunt in a low voice: &quotulled an insane tonight child! " magnify Chinese is a little indescribable: "Driver brother, who are you scolding? " the driver is a little grouchy also: "Eldest brother, you get on a car, with respect to the solilo-quize, still say cemetery way, does at dead of night go even pay respects to sb at his tomb? " magnify Chinese is stupefied, had turned the Baiyi's belle that the head looks at this to call Xie Xiaoqian, what Xie Xiaoqian still laughs is so tender: "What just repaired is villatic, my home is over there! " magnify Han Huang is realized greatly like that, say proudly to the driver: "What the beauty beside me lives is the villatic area by cemetery! " the driver saw magnify Chinese again, feel magnify Chinese unlike is a bedlamite, immediately alarmed case: "You came up against eldest brother what is sordid</p>
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛:www.vcs6.com
发表于 2021-8-19 11:27:57 |
楼主,不论什么情况你一定要hold住!hold住就是胜利!
发表于 2021-9-17 16:55:42 |
不管你信不信,反正我是信了。
发表于 2021-10-27 09:17:15 |
立顶黑防、立顶楼主,希望黑防越办越好
发表于 2021-10-27 14:17:07 |
先试一下