切换到宽版

中国黑防联盟

查看: 181|回复: 5

[短篇鬼故事] 我的家人

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-2 07:36:55 | |阅读模式
我有一个完美的家庭,我和爸爸、妈妈、爷爷、奶奶住在一起。
我的家人很和睦,在我记忆中从未见他们吵过架,甚至连大声说话都从未有过。不知道是不是因为大家都喜欢安静,他们已经很久没有过对话。现在的他们,往往一个眼神就能让对方知晓自己的想法,这让我很是羡慕,因为我看不懂他们的眼神交流。
我的爸爸,脸很白,带着一丝灰色,皮肤很是光滑,这点让满脸坑洼的妈妈羡慕不已。爸爸有着极其深邃的双眼,你甚至都看不见他的跟球,他会用空洞的双眼直勾勾地盯着你,直到你主动躲闪他的目光。爸爸的牙齿也是雪白的,上下两排都整齐地露在外面,向世界炫耀着自己洁白的牙齿。爸爸的鼻子是最有特色的,是一个倒着的爱心形状。我每次照镜子的时候都会疑惑,为什么我没有这样的鼻子呢?

我的妈妈喜欢坐在一张摇摇椅上,她惟一的爱好就是用双手捧着爸爸。我没有撒谎,她是捧着爸爸的。妈妈很爱爸爸,从不让爸爸离开她的双手,可惜她手上的蛆虫偶尔会钻入爸爸的眼睛中,再从爸爸的鼻子里爬出。这点我比较无奈,和妈妈说了很多次都白费工夫。随着天气转暖,妈妈的脸上开始流脓,肮脏的体液不时滴在爸爸灰白的头顶上,但妈妈总会摆出一副呆呆的无辜表情,以此来推卸责任。
我的爷爷和奶奶一点儿都不配,我是这么觉得的。我的爷爷很瘦很瘦,无论穿什么衣服都像是把衣服挂在落地衣架上似的,他脱掉衣服的话,甚至都能数清楚身体上有多少根骨头,而奶奶却像是患上了肥胖症一般。爷爷的皮肤很黑很皱,奶奶却白皙光洁,但最近奶奶的身体出现了一些不明斑点,渐渐变大。不知为什么,他俩连爱好都是截然相反的。爷爷很讨厌水,这点已经到了病态的程度,他甚至都不肯洗脸,而奶奶则相当喜欢水源。我每次想找她的时候,只要去浴室就行,她除了浴室哪儿都不去。她喜欢把自己泡得白白胖胖的。我真不知道他们两个是如何爱上对方的,这是我一直纠结的一个问题。
我有一个完美的家庭,虽然我的家人在旁人眼中有些怪异,但我真心爱着他们。
Introduce:I have a perfect family, I and father, mom, grandfather, grandma lives together. My family is very harmonious, never see in my memory they had quarrelled, never had had even loud conversation even. Do not know to like because of everybody quiet, they already very long did not speak too. Present they, often an eyes can make the other side witting oneself idea, this lets me is envy very, because I look,do not know their eyes communication. My father, the face is very white, taking a gray, the skin is smooth very, let at this o'clock all over the face the mom of pothole is envied unceasingly. Father is having extremely abstruse double eye, you lose sight of him even with the ball, his meeting is ticked off continuously with empty double eye tick off the ground to staring at you, dodge actively till you his look. Father's tooth also is snow-white, two trimly dew fall on outside, showing off oneself white tooth to the world. Father's nose is most distinctive, it is a love appearance that falling. The metropolis is interrogative when I look in the mirror every time, why don't I have such nose? My mom likes to sit in a piece to shake on rocking chair, the hobby of her only is holding father in both hands with both hands namely. I did not lie, she is holding father in both hands. Mom loves father very much, never let father leave her both hands, regrettablly in the eye that the maggot bug on her hand can get father now and then, climb from father's nose again. At this o'clock I am compared but, said white take time and energy a lot of times with mom. Turn as weather warm, suppurate begins on mom's face, dirty humoral often drip to go up in father's hoary the top of head, but mom always can place a pair of logy innocent expression, come with this shirk responsibility. My grandfather and grandma a bit do not deserve, I am so feel. My grandfather is very thin very thin, no matter wear what dress to resemble,be hang the dress on be born clothes tree like, he takes off the word of the dress, there can be how many character on several clear bodies even, and the grandma resembles however is to suffer from went up fat disease is common. The grandfather's skin is very black very knit, the grandma fair-skinneds in vain however bright and clean, but the body of the grandma appeared recently a few unidentified stain, greaten gradually. Do not know why, they like be polarity repeatedly. Grandfather very be fed up with water, had arrived at this o'clock clammy degree, he does not agree to wash a face even, and the grandma likes source of water quite. When I want to look for her every time, should go only the bathroom goes, she does not go besides bathroom where. She likes to get him bubble for nothing fat fat. I do not know how they fall in love with the other side twice really, this is me all the time a problem of kink. I have a perfect family, although my family is a little barpque in other people eye, but I am loving them sincerely. </p>
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛:www.vcs6.com
发表于 2021-8-23 11:32:37 |
亲测可用 谢谢楼主
发表于 2021-9-5 20:00:18 |
感谢分享,收藏了
发表于 2021-9-24 16:34:05 |
果断回帖,如果沉了就是我弄沉的很有成就感
发表于 2021-11-4 08:49:03 |
哥顶的不是帖子,是寂寞!