切换到宽版

中国黑防联盟

查看: 93|回复: 2

[短篇鬼故事] 鬼屋

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-1 00:25:45 | |阅读模式
世界上的很多鬼故事都是人吓人。古代刑场、坟墓、空屋等等都是人们穿凿附会的产物,可是也有很多令人难以解释的事情和地方,比如百慕大三角洲与澎湖附近海域上空经常会发生时空转换的事情。
据我了解,任何事物都有自己的磁场存在,一旦磁场转变、频率相同时,就会让第一世界的东西跑到第二世界去,而逃过原本主宰着世界规律的主人——时空的控制。所以,如果某地的磁场产生异变,那么误闯进去的人就会遇到难以解释的事情。
以前,我只是一个普通人,但在接触灵学后,我渐渐对很多磁场产生反应,好像有什么东西出现在我面前,牵引着我。在一个巧合下,一个灵体告诉了我她的经历。
她是个女生,一个女高中生。故事地点发生在日本一个偏僻的小地方。
那地方有栋房子,据说对灵异故事有兴趣的人都知道那是间鬼屋。鬼屋的一楼有个游泳池,平时很多人去,因为价格非常便宜,设备也算豪华。一楼倒没发生过什么大事,可是它有一个禁忌——不能往楼上走。为什么不能,因为据说上楼的人,尤其是女高中生,都会从楼上跳下来,死状非常恐怖,而最令人惊奇的在于——跳楼的人死时都身首分离,就像被钢琴线或线锯以极快的速度割断了一样。
当地警方对这个传说没有太多着墨,只是低调地说她们是因功课压力太大而“自杀”。这栋房子始终没有被封闭,至少,“她”是这样跟我描述的。
她是个不信邪的女孩子,或者说,她认为心术正就不会被鬼魅缠身,而且她一直相信死亡并不等于问题解决,再说,她没有任何自杀的理由。于是,她走进这栋房子。据她描述,一楼的游泳池大概有八十平方米,门口有个旋转式的阶梯,阶梯旁的墙壁上挂满了镜子,阳光投射不进来,只感觉到蓝色的室内光线在照着。不清楚蓝光从哪里来,可是气氛还不错,有点儿像阴暗的舞厅。

她顺着楼梯走上楼。令人讶异的是,这栋房子似乎只有两层楼,不过,那旋转梯有点儿高,她转了三四圈才走到二楼。二楼空间不大,除了摆满及腰高度的玻璃柜以外,一面墙壁上挂满了镜子,一面墙壁是玻璃窗。从旋转梯到二楼像是展览室的地方,梯口有个半开的窗子。地毯是红色的,没有传说中的任何让人恐惧的疑点。
她通过我的冥想讲述的时候,突然灵体的波动变得很大,很不稳定。她开始有点儿颤抖地告诉我,当她正觉得她又破解了一个人吓人的传说时,她忽然感到晕眩、想吐。这时,有个蓝色衣服、穿着泡泡袜的女高中生背对着她爬上了梯口那半开的窗户。
她对那女生的动机还没反应过来,尤其是那女生给她的感觉很像没有生气的“死尸”在行动,转眼那女生就从窗口跳了下去。
她冲到窗口,余悸犹存。她不敢想象窗口下的空地上会是多么惨不忍睹的景象,一阵恶心的感觉从心底窜了上来。
天渐渐阴暗,窗外起了浓雾,周围全是阴森的淡蓝色。
这时,四周的镜子里出现了好几个不同脸孔、穿着各式制服的女高中生。她们面无表情,可却让她害怕到了极点。她边哭边住楼下跑,墙壁上的镜子里也出现了好几张脸孔。

她跌跌撞撞地冲到一楼,眼前看到的是一群围观的人及大门旁铺着的红地毯,一楼泳池亮起的橘黄色灯光让她破涕为笑。
“我总算逃出二楼了。”她当时这么想。
可是在她踏出大门前,发生了一件令她非常难以理解的事。
她下楼后第一眼瞧见的便是议论纷纷的围观者,但这些人却没有一个看她一眼。
怎么可能?一个女高中生从楼梯上跌跌撞撞、连滚带爬地出来,却没有任何一个人看她?她带着疑惑走出大门,眼前的景象却让她想吐,没有办法说出话来。
一具身首分离的女高中生尸体。
一具倒卧在血泊中、血肉模糊的尸体。
一具脖子被整齐割下的尸体。
说到这里,我瞠目结舌,她也停止了与我感应。
奇怪的是,至此,她没有再和我“沟通”了。
一个月后,我几乎忘了这件事。在我为我的研究飞赴日本搜证时,她第二次和我“沟通”。她又重复了一遍之前她告诉过我的经历。
我开始思考这个问题,为什么她要告诉我这个经历?
为什么她不说完?
她是怎么死的?
与这件事有关吗?
之后,我发表了第二篇论文研究,那是关于以灵学角度看梦的发生与主宰的问题。当天论文发表得非常顺利,晚上我做了个梦。
好笑的是,我本是个身高一米八的男生,可我却梦到我是一个娇小的女孩子,一个很倔强、不与世俗妥协的女孩子。我走进——栋房子后,一楼是游泳池,奇就奇在与那女高中生对我描述的一模一样。镜子、蓝光、玻璃柜、跳楼的女高中生。我冲出房子看到一具身首相离的女高中生尸体,我傻住了。
我想我终于明白为什么她不告诉我结局,因为那位女高中生散落在附近的头颅,赫然就是我的——也就是那个女高中生的。
这是什么意思?
我跳楼自杀了?我只不过是从楼下上楼、又从楼上下楼而已,不是吗?
我醒来后,依旧百思不得其解。或许,这就是我未来将研究的第三个主题吧。

Introduce:The story of a lot of ghost on the world is a person fearsome. Archaic execution ground, sepulchral, empty house is the child of draw wrong conclusions by false analogy of people give a far fetched interpretation etc, but also have the issue that makes a person explain hard more very much and place, the thing that when for instance Bermuda delta and Peng Hu in the sky add coastal waters region to happen via regular meeting, changes for nothing. Understand according to me, aught has his magnetic field to exist, once magnetic field change, frequency is same when, the thing that can allow the first world runs to the second world, and had escaped originally dictate is worn the control with the master spatio-temporal —— of world rule. So, if somewhere different of magnetic field generation changes, so rush into the person that go to be able to encounter the thing that explains hard by accident. Previously, I am an Everyman only, but after osculatory spirit learns, I produce reaction to a lot of magnetic field gradually, seem what to thing appears before me, drawing is worn I. Below a coincidence, an effective system told me her experience. She is a schoolgirl, a female high school is unripe. Story place happens in Japan a devious little place. That place has a house, the person that has fun at to clever different story allegedly knows that is a ghost house. The first floor of ghost house has a swim pool, at ordinary times a lot of people go, because the price is dog-cheap, equipment also calculates luxurious. First floor had not produced what major issue, but it has a contraindication,—— cannot go toward upstairs. Why cannot, because of the person that goes upstairs allegedly, especially female high school is unripe, can jump down from upstairs, dead shape is very horrible, and the most admirable jumping at —— when the person of the building is dead body head is detached, resembled be being cut off with splitting speed by piano line or fretsaw same. Local police does not have too much Chinese ink to this fokelore, just say because homework pressure is too great,they are low-keyly and " the suicide " . This house was not closed from beginning to end, at least, "She " describe with me so. She is a girl that does not believe unhealthy environmental influences that cause disease, perhaps say, she thinks intention won't be being ghostsed and goblins pester a body, and she believes to die all the time and not be equal to a problem to solve, besides, she does not have the reason of any suicide. Then, she walks into this house. Describe according to her, the swimming-pool of first floor has 80 square metre probably, the doorway has a revolving a flight of stairs, hang on the wall by a flight of stairs full mirror, sunshine is projectile do not come in, the indoor light that finds blue only is being illuminated. Not clear La Guang comes from where, but mood is good still, resemble dark ballroom a little. She is on a building down stair. Of different of be surprised making a person is, this house has two buildings only it seems that, nevertheless, that rotates ladder is a little tall, she turned 34 rounds to just take 2 floors. 2 floors space not</p>
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛:www.vcs6.com
发表于 2021-10-7 20:12:11 |
楼主,不论什么情况你一定要hold住!hold住就是胜利!
发表于 2021-12-1 22:34:13 |
谢谢楼主分享,正需要
关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|( 蜀ICP备2020029785号 )

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表