切换到宽版

中国黑防联盟

查看: 124|回复: 5

[短篇鬼故事] 画铭牌

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-29 15:14:07 | |阅读模式
我是一个流浪画手,靠着在沙河湾给人画画为生。我喜欢在午夜给路过的客人画点儿他们想要的画,至于钱,也随他们高兴地给。一来二去,我在这一带有了些名气,人们常说我画的画可以以假乱真。来找我画画的人也越来越多,但我却开始遇到了一些怪事。
这还要从半个月前来了一个有点儿驼背的客人说起。他来到我这里说:“您能不能给我画一个LV包包标志的铭牌。”他哆哆嗦嗦地从包里掏出1块钱,我认真地画了起来。本来是一单我不在意的生意,但是第二天早上,我家门口却扔着一个烧给死人的纸包,上面还有我画的LV铭牌。很明显,是那个驼背的人做的。我虽然不在意,但实在不明白这到底是什么意思。

接连几天,我都默不作声地继续画画。驼背男人每天晚上都来,有的时候拿着5毛钱,有时候拿着一块钱,都是让我画些名牌用品的铭牌标志。我仔细观察过男人,他应该是靠出苦力赚钱的,人也不善于表达。但等到第二天早上,我家门口总会出现我前一天晚上,画给驼背男人烧给死人的物品,上面挂着我画的铭牌。
就这么过了一周,我决定看看到底是怎么回事。这天我给驼背男人画的是一个苹果6S的标志。然后匆匆收了摊,回到家打开了门口的隐形摄像头,一动不动地盯着门口。
这时有个人影闪了一下,却不是驼背男人,我好奇地来到门边。
一个年轻女孩迅速走到我家门口,狠狠地摔下一个纸做的手机,嘴里恨恨地说道:“我要的是名牌手机,不是手机铭牌。哼!”
我愣在那里几分钟,似乎明白了什么。
第二天,驼背男人又来了,我除了给他画了一个宝马的标志以外,还提出给他免费画张画。他虽然吃了一惊,但是还是同意了,攀谈中我知道他是一个建筑工人。
夜里,女孩儿又来扔他爸爸烧给自己的名牌车了。但是看到门口我画的一个驼背男人在高层建筑上辛苦作业的场面,猛然停住了,许久之后,才默默地走开了。
后来我再也没见过那个驼背男人,而那个女孩儿也应该去了自己该去的地方吧。

Introduce:I am one roams about picture hand, recumbent in Sha He the bay draws a picture to make a living to the person. I like to give transient guest to paint a picture that they want in midnight, as to money, also give gladly along with them. In the course of contacts, I contained some of name in this, the picture that people often says to I am drawn is OK mix the false with the genuine. The person that will look for me to paint a picture is increasing also, but I began to encounter a few oddity however. This came round from half month even an a little bow-backed guest speaks of. He comes to me here says: "You can draw a LV to include the data plate of packet of mark to me. " ground of Suo of his Duo shiver draws out a money from the bag, I was drawn seriously. It is the business that I pay no attention to one sheet originally, but the following day in the morning, my door mouth is throwing a paper that burns a the dead to wrap however, there still is the LV nameplate that I draw above. Apparent, that bow-backed person is done. Although I am paid no attention to, but understanding this after all really is what meaning. Successional a few days, I silent does not make a sound the ground continues to draw. Bow-backed man comes in the evening everyday, some moment are taking 5 wool money, taking one yuan occasionally, it is the nameplate mark that lets me draw some of famous brand things. I had watched a man carefully, he should rely on to give coolie to make money, the person also is not good at expression. But when the following day in the morning, I always can appear at the door my home before today in the evening, the picture burns the the dead's article to bow-backed man, there is the nameplate that I draw above. so spent a week, I decide to see the bottom is how to return a responsibility. This day of mark that what I draw to bow-backed man is an apple 6S. Received booth hurriedly next, those who returned the home to open a doorway is invisible photograph like the head, staring at a doorway motionlessly. At this moment individual shadow shined, not be bow-backed man however, I come curiously to the side of the door. A young girl walks along my door mouth quickly, firm firm ground throws next paper mobile phone, the hate in the mouth hates ground say: "What I want is famous brand mobile phone, not be mobile phone nameplate. Hum! " I am stupefied a few minutes are in over there, what to understand it seems that. The following day, bow-backed man came again, I indicate besides what drew a BMW to him beyond, still put forward to draw Zhang Hua freely to him. Although he ate one Jing, but still agreed, I know he is a builder in chitchat. At night, the girl will throw his father to burn his famous brand car again. But the occasion that a when see I draw the doorway bow-backed man works in the hardship on high-level building, halted abruptly, after for a long time, caimomode went away. I also had not seen that bow-backed man again later, and that girl also should go to the place that oneself should go to. </p>
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛:www.vcs6.com
发表于 2021-9-13 14:42:49 |
跟我熟的人,请自动忽略此条回复。
发表于 2021-9-26 09:54:48 |
感谢分享!
发表于 2021-10-16 22:09:43 |
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛的发展,支持楼主!
发表于 2021-12-19 23:50:10 |
用心讨论,共获提升!