切换到宽版

中国黑防联盟

查看: 121|回复: 5

[短篇鬼故事] 午夜出租车

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-2 06:06:43 | |阅读模式
有一天。像往常一样,下班以后,等出租。可是,等了很长时间都没有等到出租车,我正在抱怨并往回家走的时候,一辆出租车过来了。我上了车以后,说出了我要去的地点。然后出租车启动了。
回到家以后,我问他多少钱,他没有搭理我,于是我自己给了他一张100、他找了我钱以后我就下车了,我感觉这人态度不好,便记下了他的车牌号。

我开开家门以后,我拿出了他找的钱,发现全是冥币、我顿时傻了,觉得这人在骗我,于是打了出租车公司的电话,准备举报他。
我打通电话以后,说出了他的车牌号,工作人员却说这辆车在去年就已经失踪了,至今下落不明,司机的尸体只剩下一只腿……我回想起了,我下车的时候,发现他只有一只腿。
一道闪电,劈过了寂静。第二天,在某地发现了失踪司机的尸体和一具不明的尸体。(文/鬼鬼--残叶,QQ:804385038,转载请注明作者与出处!)
Introduce:One day. As usual, after coming off work, wait rental. But, waited for a long time to be done not have when taxi, I am complaining and go to when coming home, a taxi came over. After I got on a car, spoke the place that I should go to. Next the taxi was started. After returning the home, I ask him how many money, he did not respond me, then myself gave him a piece 100, after he sought my fund, I got off, I feel this person manner is bad, remembered his car name. After I open a door, I took out the money that he seeks, discovery is dark money completely, I immediately foolish, feel this person is cheating me, made the telephone call of taxi company then, preparation informs against him. After I make electrify word, spoke his car name, the staff member says this car had been missing last year however, miss up to now, the driver's body remained my after-thought of …… of a leg to rise only, when I get off, discover he has a leg only. A lightning, had broken off hush. The following day, in discovered somewhere be missing the driver's body and an unidentified body. (Civil / ghost- - incomplete leaf, QQ:804385038, reprint make clear author and provenance please! Reprint make clear author and provenance please!! </p>
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛:www.vcs6.com
发表于 2021-8-31 17:56:13 |
我不太喜欢回消息,感觉我上辈子就是个免打扰。
发表于 2021-10-1 06:54:16 |
这个是好东东,收藏备用
发表于 2021-10-30 12:43:43 |
看帖看完了至少要顶一下,还可以加入到淘帖哦!
发表于 2021-11-26 05:50:37 |
感谢分享 试一下看看