切换到宽版

中国黑防联盟

查看: 74|回复: 10

[短篇鬼故事] 游戏鬼故事之捏泥巴

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-2 09:00:11 | |阅读模式
岁月像湍湍激流,已把我童年里的很多童趣冲刷得很模糊了,但在我曾玩过的童年游戏里,捏泥巴一直令我难以忘怀。
那时候,在我们村东头有一个大坑,那是我们这些小伙伴们的天堂,放学后,我们会去那里玩捉迷藏、摔绞等有趣的游戏,更有趣的是我们能在那里捏泥巴。
记得有一天下午,马老师在课堂上给我们讲神笔马良的故事,我听得入迷,心里就挺喜欢马良的,放学后,就心急火燎地跑到大坑里要捏一个马良。到大坑里后,我挖一块泥巴,又搓又捏,还用小棒画出眼睛、鼻子和嘴巴,一个马良就捏好了。后来又来几个小伙伴,我们便在一起尽情地玩起捉迷藏的游戏,等到天快黑时才都散伙,各自回家了。到了家里,我才想起捏的泥人马良忘在那个大坑里了,急忙返回大坑里,去找我丢在那里的泥人马良。
此刻只见大坑里一片寂静,在大坑的中央,突然我看到一个和我年纪相当的小孩正在背对着我,玩我丢在那里的泥人马良。我走近他说:“这个泥人马良是我捏的,你给我吧。”
“我玩一会儿,再给你。”他的声音冰冷而古怪,像是从地狱里发出来的,接着我看到他把泥人马良放在地上,泥人马良居然在地上走动起来,还不停地朝我阴冷冷的笑,看到这里,我浑身打了个冷颤,不能置信的说:“它怎么会在地上动了?”

“因为它是我。”说着,他已把脸面转上我。
借着月光我看到他的脸和我捏的马良的脸一模一样,只不过他缺了一只耳朵,看到这里,我又惊又怕的问:“你是谁?”
他冷冷的说:“我就是马良,我要你和我一起捏泥人。”说着,他慢慢地朝我走过来。
我顿时吓得快要窒息了,正在这个时候,我身后面传来一个声音:“这么晚了,你来这里干什么?”
我赶忙扭过头去,看到身后面正站着我的一个小伙伴李平,很焦急的朝他说:“李平,快离开这里,这里有鬼。”
他朝我笑了笑说:“你在骗人,这里什么也没有,地上只有两个泥人马良,其中一个是我捏的。”
听到他的话,我又朝前面看去,发现刚才朝我走过来的那个小孩马良已不见了踪影,地上又多了一个缺一只耳朵的泥人马良。

李平走到那两个泥人马良面前便捡起那个缺一只耳朵的泥人马良说:“这是今天下午,马老师在课堂上讲神笔马良的故事时,我在课桌下面用泥巴捏的马良,由于当时放学了,时间紧迫,就少捏它一只耳朵,放学后来这里玩耍时,把它忘到这里了。”
我听到他说的情况,又想到刚才看到那个缺一只耳朵的小孩马良,感觉到这个缺一只耳朵的泥人马良不同寻常,它身上有一种让人感到害怕的阴气,就劝他不要拿走它。李平不信我的话,以为我在骗他,执意地拿走了它。
李平走后,我也不敢在大坑里停留,恐怕再遇到不干净的东西,自然也不敢拿我捏的那个泥人马良,就心惊胆颤的跑回了家里。
到第二天,我来到学校里,发现李平没有来上学。正在我们上第二节课的时候,他的母亲来到学校里,找马老师给他请假,说他昨天半夜里,在自己的睡房里好像看到什么可怕的东西,直吓得生了一场大病,不能来上学了。
听到他母亲说的情况,我知道一定是李平拿走的那个缺一只耳朵的泥人马良在作怪,便把昨天晚上自己在大坑里见到的古怪事情向他母亲说了一遍。他母亲听到我说的情况后,赶忙回到家里把那个缺一只耳朵的泥人马良送回到大坑里,又过了几天,李平的病才好了。
后来我听村里的老人们说,那个大坑以前是一片坟地,文革的时候,红卫兵铲平了这些坟,再后来,学校里盖房屋时需要土,就把那里挖成了大坑。从那以后,那个大坑里会经常有不干净的东西出没,甚至那些不干净的东西会附在别的物件上来作祟,那天晚上我遇到的那个不干净的东西就是它借助泥人来作祟的。
Introduce:Years is lotic like rapid rapid, already eroded the very much Tong Qu in my childhood very ambiguously, but in the childhood game that ever had played in me, hold mud to make me all the time hard dismiss from one's mind. Await in those days, in our village east the head has a large hole, that is us these young associate people heaven, after school, we can go there play play hide-and-seek, fall wring wait for interesting game, more interesting is we can hold mud over. Remember one day afternoon, mr. Ma tells the story of fine of divine pen horse to us on classroom, I listen enchantedly, ma Liang likes quite in the heart, after school, run impatiently in large hole to want to hold a Ma Liang. After arriving in large hole, I dig a mud, rub is held again, still give eye, nose and mouth with little strong picture, a Ma Liang has been held. Come again later a few young associate, we play a blindman's buff game to the top of one's bent together, when day fast Hei Shicai disband, came home severally. Arrived in the home, I just remember the fine of clay figurine horse that hold forgets to be in that large hole, return large hole hastily in, go looking for me to throw the fine of clay figurine horse over. See a hush in large hole only at the moment, it is in the center of large hole, the child that suddenly I see with me age comparatives one is being carried on the back to me, play me to throw the fine of clay figurine horse over. I approach he says: "I hold fine of horse of this clay figurine, you give me. " " I play a little while, give you again. " his sound is frozen and eccentric, resembling come out from the hair in hell, then I see him a ground of clay figurine Ma Liang, fine of clay figurine horse ambulates on the ground unexpectedly rise, still keep toward me gloomy and cold cold laugh, see here, I was hit all over cold quiver, cannot of believe say: "How can be it moved on the ground? " " because it is me. " saying, he already turned face on I. The face that lending moon the Ma Liang that I see his face and I am held exactly like, just he was short of an ear, see here, I Jing is afraid of again ask: "Who are you? " he says coldly: "I am Ma Liang, I want you and me to hold clay figurine together. " saying, he walks over toward me slowly. I am frightened so that was about to choke immediately, this moment, the face transmits a sound behind me: "So late, what do you come here to work? " I hasten had rolled a head, see there is a my small companionate Li Ping at the back of the body, he says very anxious day: "Li Ping, fast leave here, here there is sth fishy. " he laughs toward me say: "You are deceiving people, whats are done not have here, there is fine of horse of two clay figurines only on the ground, among them I hold. " if hearing him, I look before face again, the fine of that child horse that discovery a moment ago walked over toward me already did not see sign, on the ground much one is short of an ear</p>
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛:www.vcs6.com
发表于 2021-8-5 17:43:24 |
跟我熟的人,请自动忽略此条回复。
发表于 2021-8-13 08:51:23 |
这不支持一波 ?
发表于 2021-8-20 08:09:19 |
不管你信不信,反正我是信了。
发表于 2021-8-29 00:08:29 |
这个确实厉害了,感谢楼主分享