一天夜里,村北的坟地上突然出现了—个人影。月光照亮了那人的脸,是草花爹。
草花爹找到狗子的坟,又看看旁边隆起的两座新坟,那是狗子爹娘的。这下谁都不会寂寞了。草花爹一抬手,一个圆圆、扁扁的东西划过—道诡异的弧线,落在了狗子坟前。
正是那枚要了狗子命的铜钱。
一个月前的晚上,月亮高高地挂在天上。
草花一个人在河边洗着身子,她没有注意到一双喷火的眼睛正死死地盯着她。
就在草花上岸穿衣服的时候,一双手死死地捂住了她的嘴。
草花奋力挣扎,她把指甲深深地刺进那个人的肉里,血一下就流了出来。
疼痛似乎更加激发了那个人的兽欲。草花眼前一黑,耳边只剩下那个人续种的喘息声,手里死死攥着从那个人脖子上拽下来的一枚铜钱。

Introduce:The day is heated up so that make popular feeling confused, old village head sits in the courtyard to enjoy the cool, complexion dignified. In the closest hill not quite smooth, hear run a mad dog, in case bit a person, take dog acute communicable diseases to the village, that but with respect to flooey. "Didn't mayor sleep? I have a thing to want to often say with you. " courtyard door Zhi ah be pushed, it is careless beautiful dad. Old village head lets careless beautiful father into house. Careless beautiful dad hesitated a little while a few, say hesitatingly: "I plan to hit a roe deer to give female flower and her woman to have sth special to eat into hill today, the result sees a mad dog is chasing after one individual death ground to biting …… faint looking at, resemble a dog child. " the complexion of old village head brushs the ground to change: "This can be the issue that human life involves a day! You cannot Lie of introduced from the northern and western nationalities or from abroad Lie! " careless beautiful dad draws out a copper cash from the bosom, bitter face says: "Dog child this child I also am to look at grown, also dare not speak carelessly by me what did not occupy. But this matters to us whole village, I must say! " old village head is livid face is silent. Noonday sun is baked so that the earth deeplies worried one piece, old village head pushs a village east first the gate of an other people: "Dog child dad, dog child be in the home? " dog child dad is busy greet for: "This bastard stir up trouble? See me do not beat dead him. " old village head is busy say: "Either, either. I saw land temple housetop leaked yesterday, plan to repair, look for a dog child help. " dog child dad grew at a heat, say: "This did not say. Dog child fast come out, with you uncle works. " dog child come out from back room, the eyes is a little vigilant, the day of big heat, he is wearing long gown unexpectedly. The person is much, work very quickly alive. Old village head is smiling to say: "Everybody worked hard, go bathing rapidly in the river. " there is a river outside the village, be village person " piscina " , the man is used by day, the woman is used in the evening. Everybody strips off the dress to jump into the river in succession, have a dog only child Yin Qing looks at the villager that plays in water erratically, dead deathtrap of a hand is covering dress button. Frown of old village head: "Dog child, how don't you go down to wash? See you this one sweat. " dog child fumble the ground says: "Big …… uncle, I am occupied still, went back first. " say a head to also do not answer the ground to run. Old village head lets the person says, the person that was bitten by the dog most fear water. Dog child was given to bind from the home by person of old village strip come out. Dog child dad chases after: "You what is this to should work? " shade of old village head wears face: "What to do? Yourself looks. " saying him one tears apart a dog child jacket, show the cut of a big canker, suppurate, "Dog child let mad dog give bit, I do not handle him, whole village should suffer disaster accordingly. " dog child his dad is urgent: "Mayor, you talk but</p>
永远支持中国黑防联盟论坛:www.vcs6.com
发表于 2021-8-4 01:19:28 |
跟我熟的人,请自动忽略此条回复。
发表于 2021-8-5 18:37:27 |
看帖看完了至少要顶一下,还可以加入到淘帖哦!
发表于 2021-8-12 21:45:20 |
感谢分享!!
发表于 2021-9-15 00:45:19 |
果断回帖,如果沉了就是我弄沉的很有成就感